This European Standard specifies requirements for adhesives intended for use in the creation and general assembly of load-bearing, structural elements used in civil engineering works and the construction of buildings. Other than the exceptions stated, it embraces all combinations of bonded materials, used to create or repair load-bearing elements.
It covers individual adhesives and special purpose kits comprising various combinations of adhesive types and components.
It includes test methods and methods of assessment.
The performance requirements in this standard may not be applicable to highly specialized applications in extreme environmental conditions, e.g. cryogenic use, nor do they cover specialized circumstances such as accidental impact, e.g. due to traffic or ice, or earthquake loading where specific performance requirements will apply.
The intended use is for internal and external construction elements and those cladding and covering elements (excluding ceramic tiles) specifically required, by regulatory authorities, to provide protection from fire in identified building zones, including escape routes.
This European Standard does not cover:
- prefabricated, bonded structural components;
- concrete bonded either to itself or steel or a material based on carbon fibre;
- wood, when bonded to itself to form a timber based, laminated beam [of the type known as a 'Glulam' beam] intended for use as a major structural, load bearing element;
- thermoplastics [e.g. polyethylene, polypropylene, polyamide and fluorinated polymers in general] unless they have been specifically prepared [usually through a specialized oxidative process] for bonded assembly on site;
- co-axial metallic assemblies comprising fasteners- threaded and otherwise, pipes and tubes;
- glass assemblies in structural glazing applications made using silicone adhesives;
- those structural elements that are permanently immersed in water.
|Označení||ČSN EN 15274 (668591)|
|Datum schválení||1. 10. 2015|
|Datum účinnosti||1. 11. 2015|
|Jazyk||angličtina (obsahuje pouze anglický originál)|
|Počet stran||28 stran formátu A4|
|Tato norma nahradila||ČSN EN 15274 (668591) z srpna 2008|
|Dostupnost||skladem (tisk na počkání)|