This European Standard deals with all significant hazards, hazardous situations and events, as listed in Clause 4, which are relevant to bridge type machines: sawing, sawing and milling, milling, included numerical control (NC/CNC) versions, designed to saw and mill natural stone and engineered/agglomerated stone as defined by EN 14618:2009, when they are used as intended and under conditions of misuse which are reasonably foreseeable by the manufacturer (see Clause 4).
This European Standard specifies the appropriate technical measures to eliminate or reduce risks arising from the significant hazards.
This European Standard deals with the foreseeable lifetime of the machinery including the phases of transport, assembly, dismantling, disabling and scrapping.
This European Standard also applies to machines fitted with the following facilities/devices:
- mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic or vacuum workpiece clamping;
- automatic tool change;
- loading and unloading conveyor system;
- tilting and/or rotating head axis;
- rotating workpiece support(s);
- tilting workpiece support(s) when loading;
- lathe unit;
- undercut grooving unit;
- axes operating in accordance with an NC work programme.
This European Standard does not apply to:
- machines intended for operation in a potentially explosive atmosphere;
- machines operating in severe environmental conditions (e.g. extreme temperatures, corrosive environment);
- machines intended for outdoor operation;
- machines which are manufactured before the date of its publication as EN.
|Označení||ČSN EN 16564 (278001)|
|Datum schválení||1. 7. 2015|
|Datum účinnosti||1. 8. 2015|
|Jazyk||angličtina (obsahuje pouze anglický originál)|
|Počet stran||60 stran formátu A4|
|Dostupnost||skladem (tisk na počkání)|