This document specifies requirements and test methods for power operated pedestrian entrance control equipment such as turnstiles, swing lanes and retractable lanes. Such products can be operated electro-mechanically or electro-hydraulically. They are usually used in order to allow authorized persons to switch from one zone to another zone one at the time.
This document covers safety in use of power operated pedestrian entrance control equipment used for normal access as well as in escape routes and emergency exits.
This document deals with all significant hazards, hazardous situations and events relevant to power operated pedestrian entrance control equipment when they are used as intended and under conditions of misuse which are reasonably foreseeable as identified in Clause 4.
All lifetime phases of the machinery including transportation, assembly, dismantling, disabling and scrapping are considered by this document.
This document does not apply to:
-power operated pedestrian doors (see EN 16005 and EN 16361);
- external and internal pedestrian doors (see EN 14351-1 and EN 14351-2);
- the use of the equipment by vulnerable people;
- mechanical turnstiles with electric/electronic unlocking system;
- vertically moving power operated pedestrian entrance control equipment;
- power operated pedestrian entrance control equipment used in industrial processes;
- power operated pedestrian entrance control equipment for people with special needs;
- platform doors for subway and railway.
This document does not deal with any specific requirements on noise emitted by a power operated pedestrian entrance control equipment as their noise emission is not considered to be a relevant hazard.
This document is not applicable to power operated pedestrian entrance control equipment manufactured before the date of publication of the standard.
This document does not take into account:
- children playing with the equipment;
- the use of the equipment by children younger than 8 years without supervision.
|ČSN EN 17352 (747043)
|1. 8. 2022
|1. 9. 2022
|angličtina (obsahuje pouze anglický originál)
|60 stran formátu A4
|skladem (tisk na počkání)