This document provides specification and testing requirements for high pressure flexible hose assemblies intended to be connected to gas cylinders, bundles of cylinders or trailers (battery vehicles), and MEGCs for use when filling and emptying gas at production sites and also for customer use. This document applies to flexible hose assemblies with rated pressures up to 1 000 bar for use in the temperature range of -40 °C to +65 °C.
This document is not applicable to:
- rubber and plastics flexible hose assemblies for welding, cutting and related processes up to 45 MPa (450 bar) for customer use (see ISO 14113);
- high pressure flexible hose assemblies for use with medical gas systems for customer use (see ISO 21969);
- low pressure hose assemblies for use with medical gases for customer use (see ISO 5359);
- rubber and thermoplastic low pressure hose assemblies for welding, cutting and related processes for customer use (see ISO 3821 or ISO 12170);
- flexible hose assemblies for cryogenic applications (see ISO 21012);
- flexible hose assemblies for liquid petroleum gas (LPG).
NOTE - Flexible hose assembly designs which pass the type test approval described in this document can have a lower ratio of burst pressure to rated pressure than stated in other standards.
|Označení||ČSN EN ISO 16964 (078560)|
|Datum schválení||1. 11. 2020|
|Datum účinnosti||1. 12. 2020|
|Jazyk||angličtina (obsahuje pouze anglický originál)|
|Počet stran||28 stran formátu A4|
|Dostupnost||skladem (tisk na počkání)|