This document provides product category rules (PCR) for Type III environmental declarations for windows and pedestrian doorsets as defined in EN 14351-1 and EN 14351-2. Windows and pedestrian doorsets additionally providing fire resistance and/or smoke control characteristics according to EN 16034 are also covered by this document.
This document complements the core rules for the product category of construction products as defined in EN 15804:2012+A1:2013. This document is to be used in conjunction with EN 15804:2012+A1:2013, not replace it.
The core PCR:
- defines the parameters to be declared and the way in which they are collated and reported;
- describes which stages of a product's life cycle are considered in the EPD and which processes are to be included in the life cycle stages;
- defines rules for the development of scenarios;
- includes the rules for calculating the Life Cycle Inventory and the Life Cycle Impact Assessment underlying the EPD, including the specification of the data quality to be applied;
- includes the rules for reporting the predetermined, environmental and health information that is not covered by Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) for the product, construction process(es) and construction service(s), as relevant;
- defines the conditions under which construction products can be compared based on the information provided by EPD.
|Označení||ČSN EN 17213 (746050)|
|Datum schválení||1. 10. 2020|
|Datum účinnosti||1. 11. 2020|
|Jazyk||angličtina (obsahuje pouze anglický originál)|
|Počet stran||32 stran formátu A4|
|Dostupnost||skladem (tisk na počkání)|