This document specifies the terminology, the general requirements for the construction and operation of forced draught gas burners and also the provision of control and safety devices, and the test procedure for these burners.
This document is applicable to:
- automatic gas burners with a combustion air fan (hereinafter called "burners") and gas line components, intended for use in appliances of different types, and that are operated with gaseous fuels;
- pre-mixed burners and nozzle mixed burners;
- single burners with a single combustion chamber;
- single-fuel and dual-fuel burners when operating only on gas;
- the gas function of dual-fuel burners designed to operate simultaneously on gaseous and liquid fuels, which, for the latter, the requirements of EN 267 also apply.
This document deals with all significant machine hazards, hazardous situations and events relevant to burners, when they are used as intended and under conditions of misuse which are reasonably foreseeable, see Annex J.
This document specifies the requirements to ensure the safety during commissioning, start-up, operation, shut-down and maintenance.
This document does not apply to burners specifically designed for use in industrial processes carried out on industrial premises.
This document deals also with the additional requirements for the burners in the scope with pressurized parts and /or firing pressurized bodies, see Annex K.
This document deals also with forced draught burners intended to be used with biogenous gaseous fuels, mixtures with line-conveyed gas and special gaseous fuels.
This document deals also with burners and their equipment to increase the total appliance efficiency, see Annex M.
|Označení||ČSN EN 676 (075802)|
|Datum schválení||1. 7. 2020|
|Datum účinnosti||1. 8. 2020|
|Jazyk||angličtina (obsahuje pouze anglický originál)|
|Počet stran||150 stran formátu A4|
|Tato norma nahradila||ČSN EN 676 +A2 (075802) z dubna 2009|
|Dostupnost||skladem (tisk na počkání)|