This European Standard establishes a uniform format for reporting accidents where the following equipment are involved:
- agricultural and forestry tractors (NACE code 09.02.03.01);
- equipment fitted on tractors (e.g. a front - end loader) (NACE code 09.02.99.00);
- equipment mounted on the tractor (front and/or rear) (NACE code 09.02.99.00);
- equipment towed by tractors (trailers and machinery) (NACE code 09.02.04.99);
- self-propelled machinery (NACE code 09.02.03.02);
- telescopic loaders (NACE code 09.02.03.02);
- lawn and gardening equipment (NACE code 09.02.99.00);
- powered hand-held machinery used in agriculture (NACE code 09.02.99.00).
Accidents with this equipment on road use are also covered by this document.
Are excluded from the scope of this document:
- the above-mentioned equipment when used in another environment than agriculture, forestry and landscape gardening (e.g. tractors used on construction sites);
- material handling equipment other than telescopic loaders, skid steer loaders, wheel loaders and front-end loaders mounted on tractors.
All profiles of harmed persons should be in the scope. There should be no distinction/exemption between employers, employees, self-employed persons, bystanders or other persons involved in the accident.
Situations that are excluded from the scope of this document:
- near-miss accidents and other incidents, not resulting in harm;
- chronic diseases as a result of physical agents.
Fire hazards are only in the Scope for those fire accidents that have caused physical harm.
|Označení||ČSN EN 16831 (472012)|
|Datum schválení||1. 2. 2017|
|Datum účinnosti||1. 3. 2017|
|Jazyk||angličtina (obsahuje pouze anglický originál)|
|Počet stran||28 stran formátu A4|
|Dostupnost||skladem (tisk na počkání)|