This Technical Specification provides requirements and methods to the oil and gas industry to manage well integrity during the well operational phase.
The operational phase is considered to extend from handover of the well after construction, to handover prior to abandonment. This represents only the period during the life cycle of the well when it is being operated and is illustrated in Figure 1.
The scope of the Technical Specification includes:
- A description of the processes required to assess and manage risk within a defined framework. The risk assessment process also applies when deviating from this Technical Specification.
- The process of managing well integrity by operating wells in compliance with operating limits for all well types that are defined based on exposure of risk to people, environment, assets and reputation. The management of well integrity is supported by associated maintenance/monitoring plans, technical reviews and the management of change.
- The assessment of existing assets (wells / fields) in order to start the process of Well Integrity Management in accordance with this technical specification.
- The handover process required when changing from one activity to another during the operational phase.
The scope of the Technical Specification applies to all wells that are utilized by the oil and gas industry, regardless of their age, type or location.
The scope of the Technical Specification does NOT apply to:
- The periods during well intervention or work-over activities but it DOES include the result of the intervention and any impact that this can have to the well envelope and the associated well barriers.
- The equipment that is required or used outside the well envelope for a well intervention such as wire-line or coiled tubing or a pumping package.
|Označení||ČSN CEN ISO/TS 16530-2 (450651)|
|Datum schválení||1. 7. 2016|
|Datum účinnosti||1. 8. 2016|
|Jazyk||angličtina (obsahuje pouze anglický originál)|
|Počet stran||102 stran formátu A4|
|Dostupnost||skladem (tisk na počkání)|
ČSN EN ISO 16530-1 (450651)
Naftový a plynárenský průmysl - Integrita sondy - Část 1: Řízení životního cyklu