This document specifies requirements for the verification of performance and energy consumption of refrigerated storage cabinets and counters for professional use in commercial kitchens, hospitals, canteens, preparation areas of bars, bakeries, gelateria, institutional catering and similar professional areas.
The products covered in this document are intended to store foodstuffs. It specifies test conditions and methods for checking that the requirements have been satisfied, as well as classification of the cabinets and counters, their marking and the list of their characteristics to be declared by the manufacturer.
It is not applicable to:
- refrigerated cabinets used in the direct sale of foodstuffs;
- cabinets that carry out food processing and not just storage function (e.g. bakery cabinets that chill, heat and humidify);
- cabinets with water cooled condenser;
- appliances with remote condensing unit;
- appliances with open top tables and saladettes for preparation or storage of foodstuffs;
- cabinets specifically intended for storage of specific foodstuffs (i.e. fresh meat, fresh fish, etc.) operating at a temperature different from those specified in Table 1;
- chest freezers;
- appliances intended for short time /intermittent normal operation during the full day;
- built-in cabinets;
- roll-in cabinets;
- pass-through cabinets;
- ice cream freezers.
|Označení||ČSN EN ISO 22041 (142742)|
|Datum schválení||1. 12. 2019|
|Datum účinnosti||1. 1. 2020|
|Jazyk||angličtina (obsahuje pouze anglický originál)|
|Počet stran||44 stran formátu A4|
|Změny a opravy||A1 6.20t|
|Tato norma nahradila||ČSN EN 16825 (142742) z února 2017|
|Dostupnost||skladem (tisk na počkání)|