This document specifies both common and machine specific requirements for cableless control systems for use with the following forestry machinery.
- forestry cable winches according to ISO 19472, winches for log splitters;
- self-propelled machinery for forestry according to EN ISO 11850 (machines for felling, moving and debranching, forwarders, log loaders, skidders, processors, harvesting machines, mulchers as well as multipurpose machines of these construction types, as described in ISO 6814); the definitive part of the standard defines essential requirements for the driving function of the machine;
- mobile yarders for timber logging corresponding to EN 16517;
- log splitters and combined firewood splitters according to EN 609-1:2016, 184.108.40.206 Chipping machines according to EN 13525 and chipping machines with mechanical feed systems for the production of woodchips and shredding /grinding machines;
- forestry boom loaders and similar devices that are used on self-propelled machinery and trailers for forestry according to EN ISO 11850 and, as indicated above, for timber transport, timber loading, the loading of forestry goods or forestry products as well as for the handling and arrangement of timber harvesters, felling attachments, machines for felling and moving, attachments, saw heads, gripper-saw combinations with or without load or similar devices and machines, insofar they are not dealt with in EN 12999. Forestry boom loaders can be a component of the forestry machine on which they are mounted.
This document deals with significant hazards (as listed in Annex ZA), hazardous situations and events relevant to cableless control systems used with the above specific forestry machinery when used as intended and under the conditions of misuse foreseeable by the manufacturer.
NOTE - General requirements for cableless controls for machinery are given in the standard EN 62745 and these are applicable to cableless control systems of forestry machinery.
This document deals only with the remote operation of machines. Risk reduction (protective) measures related to the operations carried out by the machine are specified in machine specific standards.
This document is not applicable to cableless control systems for forestry machinery manufactured before the date of its publication.
|Označení||ČSN EN 17067 (476005)|
|Datum schválení||1. 9. 2019|
|Datum účinnosti||1. 10. 2019|
|Jazyk||angličtina (obsahuje pouze anglický originál)|
|Počet stran||28 stran formátu A4|
|Dostupnost||skladem (tisk na počkání)|