This International Standard describes the standard cost coding system (SCCS) that classifies costs and quantities related to exploration, development, operation and removal of oil and gas production and processing facilities and to the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industry. Upstream, midstream, downstream and petrochemical business categories are included.
The SCCS for coding of costs is applicable to:
- cost estimating;
- actual cost monitoring and reporting;
- collection of final quantities and cost data;
- standardized exchange of cost data among organizations;
- implementation in cost systems.
This International Standard is intended for users such as the following:
a) owner/operator/company (individual or grouped entity that is entitled or contributes to operations in the exploitation of oil and gas fields);
b) industry/trade associations;
d) cost engineering service contractors, cost system providers, benchmarking providers, etc.;
e) authorities/regulatory bodies.
This International standard does not apply to the following:
1) cost classification relevant to cost accounting rules, specific contractual agreements, local requirements for cost reporting to national bodies, government rules and tax regulations, authorization for expenditure (AFE), billing purposes etc.;
2) specific project breakdown structures (e.g. work breakdown structures, contract breakdown structures, organizational breakdown structure) or asset breakdowns (e.g. TAG/system codes, area/module breakdown structure) which are and will remain unique.
However, this International Standard can provide a basis for the establishment of such specific classification systems.
|Označení||ČSN EN ISO 19008 (453000)|
|Datum schválení||1. 9. 2018|
|Datum účinnosti||1. 10. 2018|
|Jazyk||angličtina (obsahuje pouze anglický originál)|
|Počet stran||24 stran formátu A4|
|Dostupnost||skladem (tisk na počkání)|