This document is a type-C standard as stated in EN ISO 12100:2010.
This document is of relevance, in particular, for the following stakeholder groups representing the market players with regard to machinery safety:
- machine manufacturers (small, medium and large enterprises);
- health and safety bodies (regulators, accident prevention organizations, market surveillance etc.)
Others can be affected by the level of machinery safety achieved with the means of the document by the above-mentioned stakeholder groups:
- machine users/employers (small, medium and large enterprises);
- machine users/employees (e.g. trade unions, organizations for people with special needs);
- service providers, e.g. for maintenance (small, medium and large enterprises);
- consumers (in case of machinery intended for use by consumers).
The above-mentioned stakeholder groups have been given the possibility to participate at the drafting process of this document.
The machinery concerned and the extent to which hazards, hazardous situations or hazardous events are covered are indicated in the Scope of this document.
When requirements of this type-C standard are different from those which are stated in type-A or type-B standards, the requirements of this type-C standard take precedence over the requirements of the other standards for machines that have been designed and built according to the requirements of this type-C standard.
|Označení||ČSN EN 12013 (691310)|
|Datum schválení||1. 7. 2018|
|Datum účinnosti||1. 8. 2018|
|Jazyk||angličtina (obsahuje pouze anglický originál), připravuje se převzetí v češtině|
|Počet stran||76 stran formátu A4|
|Norma byla zrušena k||1. 1. 2019|
|a nahrazena||ČSN EN 12013 (691310)|
|Tato norma nahradila||ČSN EN 12013 +A1 (691310) z února 2009|
|Dostupnost||skladem (tisk na počkání)|