This European Standard describes the specific 'Design for PRM Use' requirements for obstacle-free routes applying to infrastructure and the assessment of those requirements. The following applies to this European Standard:
- The definitions and requirements describe specific aspects of 'Design for PRM Use' required by persons with disabilities and persons with reduced mobility as defined in the PRM TSI;
- This European Standard defines elements which are universally valid for obstacle-free routes. The definitions and requirements of this European Standard should be used for infrastructure applications;
- This European Standard only refers to aspects of accessibility for PRM passengers, it does not define general requirements and general definitions;
- This European Standard assumes that the infrastructure is in the defined operating condition;
- Where minimum or maximum dimensions are quoted these are absolute NOT nominal requirements.
This European Standard contains requirements relating to 'Obstacle-free routes'.
|Označení||ČSN EN 16587 (287253)|
|Datum schválení||1. 12. 2017|
|Datum účinnosti||1. 1. 2018|
|Jazyk||angličtina (obsahuje pouze anglický originál)|
|Počet stran||28 stran formátu A4|
|Dostupnost||skladem (tisk na počkání)|