The present document specifies technical characteristics and methods of measurements for cordless audio devices in the range 25 MHz to 2 000 MHz, including:
- cordless headphones;
- cordless loudspeakers;
- consumer radio microphones in the range 863 MHz to 865 MHz;
- in ear monitoring equipment using either 300 kHz bandwidth analogue modulation or 300 kHz, 600 kHz, 1 200 kHz digital FDMA modulation in the range 863 MHz to 865 MHz;
- in vehicle cordless;
- personal cordless;
- broadband multi channel audio systems;
- Band II LPD (low power devices) in the 87,5 MHz to 108 MHz range (Broadcasting Band II) using up to 200 kHz bandwidth and analogue modulation;
- and other devices and frequency bands defined within CEPT/ERC/REC 70 03 [i.2], European or National regulation.
NOTE 1: The frequency bands for this equipment may differ from country to country as specified in their national regulations. All equipment is intended to be used with integral antennas.
NOTE 2: Cordless audio devices covered within the present document are considered, by definition, Short Range Devices (SRD), the power limits for different frequency bands can be found in the current version of CEPT/ERC/REC 70 03 [i.2], annex 13 (or European or national regulations).
NOTE 3: Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) requirements are covered by ETSI EN 301 489-9 [i.4].
|Označení||ČSN ETSI EN 301 357 V2.1.1 (875097)|
|Datum schválení||1. 2. 2018|
|Datum účinnosti||1. 3. 2018|
|Jazyk||angličtina (obsahuje pouze anglický originál)|
|Počet stran||60 stran formátu A4|
|Dostupnost||skladem (tisk na počkání)|