The present document specifies the minimum requirements for transmitters, receivers and transceivers fitted with external antenna connectors, used as coast stations, operating in the VHF band of the maritime mobile service. This includes:
- equipment operating under local or remote control;
- equipment operating on 12,5 kHz or 25 kHz channel spacing;
- equipment capable of analogue speech, Digital Selective Calling (DSC), or both;
- equipment operating in Simplex, Semi-Duplex (Half Duplex) and Duplex modes;
- equipment which may consist of more than one unit;
- equipment which may be single-channel or multi-channel;
- equipment operating on shared radio sites;
- equipment operating in isolation from other radio equipment.
Where the equipment is not intended for DSC operation, only those clauses relevant to non-DSC tests are applicable.
The present document covers the essential requirements of article 3.2 of Directive 2014/53/EU [i.2] under the conditions identified in annex A.
|Označení||ČSN ETSI EN 301 929 V2.1.1 (875112)|
|Datum schválení||1. 9. 2017|
|Datum účinnosti||1. 10. 2017|
|Jazyk||angličtina (obsahuje pouze anglický originál)|
|Počet stran||52 stran formátu A4|
|Dostupnost||skladem (tisk na počkání)|